Have you checked out eCommerce using the SiteGrinder 3 Commerce Add-on and FoxyCart?
SiteGrinder 3’s Commerce add-on in tandem with FoxyCart creates a robust and cost effective eCommerce solutions. The FoxyCart shopping cart, supports a wide range of payment gateways, giving you the ability to incorporate eCommerce into your website without additional expensive software or custom programming.
FoxyCart lets you provide simple or complex eCommerce options to your customers, including “Checkout”, “Add to cart”, specifying quantities, selecting colors, and more. Created with buttons and forms, these items can look like whatever you want and can appear anywhere on your pages.
FoxyCart, as a hosted platform, allows e-commerce without the security, liability, or compliance concerns that often plague merchants. Similarly, SiteGrinder 3 allows for automatic site creation into CSS and XHTML standards-compliant websites. The combination offers extremely powerful and rapid e-commerce development. Some key features include:
- Sell physical, downloadable, and subscription products.
- Automatically generated photo galleries and slideshows, e-commerce enabled.
- Near-limitless design and product flexibility.
- Commerce-enabled websites without programming, liability, or security concerns, straight from Photoshop.
- Automatically generate products based on image file metadata. (Patent pending by Media Lab Ltd.)
Working with the FoxyCart shopping cart, which supports a wide range of payment gateways, product delivery methods, and subscription/recurring billing to your customers. For more information on SiteGrinder 3 and FoxyCart, click here.
Can you use the Commerce Add-on without FoxyCart?
Yes. SiteGrinder Users Now Have Two Shopping Cart Options
With PayPal, SiteGrinder 3 users can create a basic shopping cart with SiteGrinder 3′sCommerce Add-On . For more information on SiteGrinder 3 and PayPal, click here.
The Commerce Add-On gives you the ability to incorporate eCommerce into your website without additional expensive software or custom programming.
There are three ways to sell your products or services with SiteGrinder’s Commerce Add-On:
- Create “Buy Now”, “Add to Cart”, and “Checkout” buttons to sell individual items
- Create forms to allow buyers to specify colors, sizes, quantities, and other options
- Create an entire store using a gallery and the metadata in your product photos
Whichever option you choose, everything is designed right inside of Photoshop. With a few simple settings made before you upload your finished site, your beautiful design is transformed into a working online store.
If you also have the optional Control Add-On, you can add new items, delete items, change prices, and so forth in any web browser, from any location.