Presented in partnership with the College of American Pathologists, the CAP Competency Assessment Hub goes beyond Compass with more tools to help you create CLIA-compliant assessments for your laboratory personnel. Build problem-solving quizzes faster with a library of over 5,500 questions across 11 laboratory disciplines. Access over 130 instrument checklists
from major manufacturers. Provide CE credit to your employees with 67 Pro courses
, each with ASCLS P.A.C.E. credits.
Build, Schedule, Deliver, and Track Competency Assessments
The CAP Competency Assessment Hub includes all the features of Compass, including:
- Creating competency assessments that address all six required CLIA competency assessment procedures
- Custom problem-solving quizzes and configurable online checklists
- Automated scheduling of initial, semi-annual, and annual competency assessments
- Highly configurable permissions so that supervisors and department heads can track and record competency assessment activity
- Rich reports to explore your laborastory’s competency assessment status
- Automatic e-mail reminders to assignees and administrators
The CAP Competency Assessment Hub includes over 5,500 questions in all major laboratory disciplines:
- Blood Banking / Transfusion Medicine
- Hematology and Coagulation
- Phlebotomy / Specimen Processing
- Point-of-Care Testing
- Quality Programs / Management
Use the question library to create custom problem-solving quizzes for your competency assessments. Have the system quickly and easily create quizzes by selecting topics and subtopics within the 11 disciplines. Or, create quizzes yourself by search by topic and keyword to find questions relevant to your job descriptions and test platforms. Supplement the question library with your own questions for a truly custom solution.
The CAP Competency Assessment Hub includes 67 Pro courses, each awarding at least one hour of ASCLS P.A.C.E. credit. Pro courses provide your users with all the CE credits they need to maintain their certifications and licenses. Pro courses also work well as corrective action activities for your users that fail their problem-solving quizzes. See a list of included Pro courses.
The CAP Competency Assessment Hub includes 130 instrument specific observation checklists, covering many common instruments in the laboratory. The material in the checklists is provided by the instrument manufacturers for use when documenting your staff’s competency assessments and training. Customize any checklist for your laboratory’s testing procedures and methodologies. See a list of included checklists.
Integrated With Other MediaLab Applications
The CAP Competency Assessment Hub is fully integrated with the MediaLab QMS platform. With one login, you and your users can access other purchased MediaLab applications, including Document Control
, Compliance & CE
, and IQE