Minor problem or question that does not affect the software function such as How To's, documentation, general questions, or enhancement requests.
Examples of Level 1 problems:
- General requests for advice on product usage
- Clarification on product documentation or release notes
- Product enhancement request
- Request for data clean-up
- Request for kickoff / training
Product features are unavailable but a workaround exists and the majority of software functions are still useable. Minor function/feature failure that the customer can easily circumvent or avoid. Customer's work has minor loss of operational functionality.
Examples of Level 2 problems:
- Error message with workaround
- Minimal performance degradation
- Incorrect product behavior with minor impact
- Questions on product functionality or configuration during implementation
Important product features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround. Customer's implementation or production use of products in a primary business service, major applications or mission critical systems are functioning with limited capabilities or are unstable with periodic interruptions. The software may be operating but is severely restricted.
Examples of Level 3 problems:
- Error messages from the application
- Severely degraded performance
- Functionality unavailable but the system is able to operate in a restricted fashion
Customer's production use of our products on a primary business service, major application or mission-critical system is stopped or so severely impacted that the customer cannot reasonably continue work.
Examples of Level 4 problems:
- System hangs or crash situations
- Critical functionality not available
- Permissions or access issue requiring immediate resolution
For urgent issues, you can reach Support at (877) 776-8460.
Please enter the code you see in the box (helps control spam)
If you have a MediaLab username and password, please log in above, then click on "Need help?" and then "Still have a question? Request help from MediaLab »". This will help us ensure that your question is routed to the appropriate representative for your account, and to Premium Support, if applicable. Support questions submitted here will not be routed to Premium Support.
Please allow at least one business day for a response. MediaLab support is available from 10am to 6pm Eastern, Monday through Friday.
for more details.