Feedback on all 5,000 Questions
Each question includes detailed feedback that explains the correct and incorrect answers, so your students learn as they practice.
ASCP, AMT & AAB Practice Tests
Exam Simulator delivers practice tests that follow the format and content of major laboratory certification exams, including the ASCP exam, AMT exam, and AAB exam with the appropriate breakdown of questions by difficulty and subject matter. Exam Simulator adapts just like the real certification exams, giving you harder questions the more you answer right. The exam is harmonized to reflect the ASCP BOC 2019 updates.
Includes Both MLS / MT and MLT Level Materials
Exam Simulator is ideal for both medical laboratory scientist (MLS / MT) and medical laboratory technician (MLT) level exams. Practice tests and review questions are customized so that your students will see questions of appropriate difficulty.
Flexible Purchasing Options
Let students purchase their own access to the Exam Simulator, or get a group discount if your organization purchases several seats on behalf of your students. Either way, you'll be able to access all tracking and reporting features.
Benefits for Program Directors
- Help increase program performance with more preparation for certification exams.
- Identify subject areas for targeted remediation before course finals and ASCP / AMT exams.
- Assign your students exams based on what they should be studying.
- Track the progress of your students with online access to detailed reports and scores.
- Review students' performance on practice tests that use exam categories and question topics modeled after the actual certification exams.
- Deliver subject-specific exam review in chemistry, hematology, microbiology, blood banking, and other subject areas.
- Allow students to purchase subscriptions individually, or purchase a group subscription for your program or laboratory.
- Add on to a MediaLab subscription, so you and your students / employees can access both MediaLab courses and the Exam Simulator with the same username and password.
Get a quote
or contact our sales department at (877) 776-8460 to set up a subscription for your program / laboratory. Individuals can subscribe to the Exam Simulator
online and get instant access.
Instructors: Build Tailored Quizzes for Your Students
Mix and match questions from the Exam Simulator into tailored quizzes to meet the needs of your students.
Let your students spend more time on the questions that are more challenging for them. Focus on tricky or frequently missed questions to help them optimize their study.
Wide Variety of Subject Matter
Questions cover all major laboratory subject areas, including blood bank, chemistry, hematology, immunology, laboratory operations, microbiology, bacteriology, mycology, parasitology, virology, and urinalysis.
Track Progress Over Time
Charts and graphs help to show how your students' exam simulator results improve over time. You and your students can see progress by subject area and overall score.
Compare Progress to Other Students
Identify subject areas in which your students are stronger or weaker than other students that are using the Exam Simulator. See how their scores stack up to other users.
Watch your students compete for a spot on the new Game Mode leader boards. Students answer as many questions as they can without getting 5 wrong. Create healthy competition and fuel your students' learning.
What Students Are Saying
- "The questions are well written and easy to understand."
- "I like that it gives me the average score for exam and what the average is among all users. It is cool to see what the average is of others taking the exam."
- "After taking the exam, it tells us which areas we got the lower scores in and which areas we got higher scores. That way we are able to study more in the subjects we performed poorly in."
- "I love the complete breakdown of each correct or incorrect answer. To be able to go back to the same question format with feedback is very useful. I find that this creates a perfect study tool for multiple choice style tests."
- "Very helpful study guide, and I can keep track of my progress."
- "The degree of difficulty between questions seemed to be fair. Equal amounts of both easy and hard."
Important: LabCE and MediaLab do not warrant or guarantee that you will pass your ASCP, AMT, AAB, or other exam as a result of using this exam simulator system. Adequate preparation for certification exams should include a variety of resources from many different providers. The Exam Simulator is not officially endorsed or supported by ASCP, AMT, AAB, or any organization other than LabCE and MediaLab.